|City, State, Zip
- →Google Finance
Our medical technologies help make it possible for millions of people to resume everyday activities, return to work, and live better, longer. We're able to do this with the help of some very special people around the world: 38,000 dedicated employees who share a passionate purpose to improve lives, thousands of medical professionals who share their insights and ideas, and hundreds of advocacy associations that help us share information so people with debilitating diseases know relief is possible.(close)
- →Google Finance
St. Jude Medical develops medical technology and services that focus on putting more control into the hands of those who treat cardiac, neurological and chronic pain patients worldwide. The company is dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine by reducing risk wherever possible and contributing to successful outcomes for every patient. Headquartered in St. Paul, Minn., St. Jude Medical employs more than 14,000 people worldwide and has four major focus areas that include: cardiac rhythm management, atrial fibrillation, cardiovascular and neuromodulation.(close)
Boston Scientific is a company on the forefront of Cardiac Rhythm Management therapy. The Cardiac Rhythm Management group works with the Electrophysiology group to develop therapies for abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and heart failure. Boston Scientific remains committed to developing ever-improving technology to help improve the lives of those with cardiac conditions.(close)
Starkey is a world leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing solutions. We believe in using superior hearing technology as a means to something even greater—creating meaningful connections between people and their worlds. With 22 facilities in more than 18 countries around the globe, Starkey is an industry leader in hearing instrument manufacturing. We create top quality diagnostic equipment, hearing protection products, wireless technology and unique hearing solutions for every environment.(close)
- Lake Region Medical is the OEM leader in FDA registered, sterile, diagnostic and interventional guidewires. Lake Region Medical has competencies in design & regulatory submission, product validation (Design History File compilation), several hydrophilic and hydrophobic coatings, laser processing, coiling, wire forming, precision machining and grinding.(close)
- Through the Power of Our People, and in accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, we continue to develop new therapies to restore bodily functions and to enable people to regain control of their lives. These therapies are often inspired by the urologists, gynecologists and urogynecologists who choose AMS as their solutions partner ... truly the Surgeon's Choice.(close)
- We’re a global leader offering innovative products and solutions for medical, oral care, health information management, drug delivery and food safety. We leverage 3M technology, world-class manufacturing and global reach to provide trusted products that help promote health and improve the quality, cost and outcomes of care.(close)
- ev3 is a global leader and best-in-class technology provider for specialists treating a wide range of vascular diseases and disorders. ev3 is committed to the peripheral vascular and neurovascular markets offering a comprehensive portfolio of treatment options, including the primary interventional technologies used today - peripheral angioplasty balloons, stents, plaque excision systems, embolic protection devices, liquid embolics, embolization coils, flow diversion, thrombectomy catheters and occlusion balloons..(close)
- MEDIVATORS (formerly Minntech Corporation) is a leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing medical devices, sterilants, and water purification products. MEDIVATORS is expanding into new businesses based on its internally developed core technologies in hollow fiber membrane devices, chemical sterilants, dialysis solutions, and electronic products. The Company's products are used in kidney dialysis, open-heart surgery, endoscopy, and in the preparation of pure water for medical, industrial and laboratory use. MEDIVATORS, founded in 1974 and publicly held since 1983, employs approximately 400 people. MEDIVATORS has been redefining excellence for over 35 years.(close)
- Dr. Scott Augustine developed Bair Hugger therapy and founded the company that today is Arizant Healthcare Inc. in 1987. Since its founding, the company has relied on a core spirit of entrepreneurial instinct to invent other paradigm-shifting products like: the Ranger blood/fluid warming system, which was developed with SmartHeat technology to react quickly to changes in flow rates; and the Bair Paws patient adjustable warming system, the world's first patient warming gown. Bair Paws has received praise from patients and clinicians alike. Today, more than 70 million patient's lives have been improved by Arizant Healthcare products.
Founded in 1930, Vision-Ease Lens has become a recognized leading manufacturer of quality ophthalmic lenses through its superior technological ingenuity. The sole objective of Vision-Ease Lens is to develop and manufacture products that are both innovative and unmatched in quality.(close)
- →Google Finance
Vascular Solutions is a medical device company committed to providing superior clinical solutions for diagnostic and interventional vascular procedures. Founded in 1997, Vascular Solutions is a publicly held company that trades on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol VASC. Our rapidly growing product line consists of innovative devices across established and emerging areas of coronary and peripheral vascular medicine.(close)
- →Google Finance
Cardiovascular Systems Inc. (CSI) is comprised of a highly experienced, uniquely qualified team of experts experienced in the assessment, development and commercialization of medical devices for treating peripheral arterial disease. Our products address a large and growing economic and clinical need due to over 17 million people suffering from PAD and a rapid increase in diabetes, obesity, hypertension and renal insufficiency. CSI is a leader in providing clinically proven, safe and effective vascular solutions, and our mission is to save limbs and keep patients walking!
- →Google Finance
Synovis Life Technologies, Inc. a diversified medical device company, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices for the surgical treatment of disease. Synovis Life Technologies, Inc device businesses include Synovis Surgical Innovations (SSI), Synovis Micro Companies Alliance (SMCA), and Synovis Orthopedic and Woundcare (SOWC). SSI provides implantable biomaterials and surgical tools, SMCA provides products for the microsurgery market and SOWC provides biologic solutions for orthopedic soft tissue repair and advanced wound care.(close)
- With over 20 years of experience and dedication to the design and support of noninvasive physiological monitoring devices, Nonin Medical has helped numerous medical professionals worldwide meet clinical and economic objectives. Nonin's dedication to technological leadership, precision manufacturing and uncompromised customer support ensures quality products and service our customers can expect.(close)
- →Google Finance
For 25 years, CyberOptics has provided industry leading optical sensors and inspection systems for the electronics assembly equipment market. With more than 150,000 sensors in the field, our expertise in designing and manufacturing sensors is unsurpassed.(close)
- Lifecore Biomedical is dedicated to the development of technically advanced products that offer long-term compatibility with the human body. Since 1965, thousands of patients worldwide have benefited from Lifecore's purposeful innovations in ophthalmology and orthopedics.(close)
- Angeion Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems, related software and programs for the management and improvement in individual's overall health and fitness. (close)
- MEDGRAPHICS pulmonary diagnostic systems enable clinicians to identify and effectively manage patients with a broad range of lung disorders such as asthma and other forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).(close)
We are experts in manufacturing OEM mandrel guidewires and wire-based medical devices quickly and efficiently. Being experts in clinical procedures and materials allows us to design the exact, high-performance device that you need.(close)
- The mission of the company is to restore full activity and joy of living to all hard-of-hearing people, allowing them to obtain total satisfaction in spoken communication again and in all different situations they encounter in their daily life. Amplifon is the leader at a global level in terms of volume of business, turnover, extent of the distribution network and geographical distribution.(close)
- Urologix,Inc., based in Minneapolis, Minnesota develops, manufactures and markets minimally invasive medical products for the treatment of urological disorders. Urologix has developed and offers non-surgical, catheter-based treatments that use proprietary microwave technology for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a condition that affects more than 23 million men worldwide. Urologix is a leader in less invasive technology for the treatment of BPH.(close)
ACIST Medical Systems provides contrast delivery products and services for radiology and cardiology, enabling greater ease and control in obtaining the quality images clinicians rely upon to provide the best patient care possible.(close)
Celleration Inc., a Minnesota based medical device company, has produced an impressive and growing body of clinical research with an exciting new wound healing device, the MIST Therapy System. MIST Therapy is a painless non-contact ultrasound device that is easy to use with a short treatment time. MIST Therapy promotes wound healing through cellular stimulation while removing bacteria from the wound allowing clinicians to heal wounds faster.(close)
- As a global manufacturer of clinical chemistry and diabetes care products, ARKRAY is committed to creating innovative technology and providing excellent service at an affordable price. Because we believe that being healthy isn't a luxury, it's a responsibility. Each of us has a part to play for ourselves, and for the world.(close)
- Tactile Systems Technology Inc. is a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based company, dedicated to advancing the standard of care in treating edema and vascular diseases. We manufacture and market the Flexitouch® system, an innovative medical device developed for at-home treatment of lymphedema and chronic wounds.(close)
- Global medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the minimally invasive treatment of voiding dysfunctions and pelvic disorders. We offer a broad and diverse set of products to address the various preferences of healthcare professionals and patients, as well as the quality of life issues presented by voiding dysfunctions. These devices help healthcare professionals increase the effectiveness of their treatment options while reducing patient risk and enhancing the economics of their practice.(close)
- CHF Solutions, Inc. is a privately held manufacturer of innovative medical devices for cardiac care and the developer of the aquapheresis therapy and the Aquadex FlexFlow Fluid Removal system.(close)
- Technologies for erectile dysfunction.(close)
- Micromedics manufactures, develops, and markets various proprietary medical products including products for implants and instruments for ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery, products for organizing and protecting surgical instruments, applicators for biomaterials, a device for treating problems associated with Eustachian tube dysfunction and negative pressure in the middle ear and ear protection and ear care products.(close)
BioMedix helps integrate vascular healthcare to save limbs and even lives. Our hardware and software products provide solutions for vascular healthcare professionals to increase efficiency and improve care.(close)
- Brennen Medical is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality wound care products. Our team is comprised of a group of dedicated professionals committed to providing products designed to improve efficiency in wound healing, application and management. We strive for excellence in service, quality of products and price affordability. (close)
Acorn Cardiovascular is a medical device company pursuing innovative and effective treatments for patients with heart failure. Based on a strong scientific foundation, we develop novel therapies to successfully treat heart failure and restore hope for a better, longer life. (close)
- Founded in 2000, Clarus Medical, LLC is a world leader in endoscopic, minimally-invasive products for the treatment of spinal pain. Clarus also produces a line of innovative fiber optic products for airway management. Clarus' broad offering of spinal products range from devices that are commonly considered surgical to those that are more frequently used by pain management physicians.(close)
- Carbon Medical Technologies, Inc. (CMT) develops, manufactures and markets proprietary carbon-coated implantable medical devices. The biocompatibility of carbon makes it an ideal implant agent for numerous applications, including for soft tissue augmentation, tissue marking, and for vascular and neurological disorders. CMT's product pipeline includes devices in each of these areas, all of which serve large patient populations. CMT operates a fully functional ISO13485 certified and FDA-GMP approved manufacturing facility, has six issued patents and eight patent applications. CMT is a privately held St. Paul, Minnesota based company founded in 1994.(close)
- The ATRIASEPT family of products has been developed for the transvenous closures of certain types of Congenital Heart Defects. These innovative devices are introduced through standard venous sheaths and offer a safe and reliable method for the percutaneous closure of ASD’s (Atrial Septal Defect) and PFO’s (Patent Foramen Ovale).(close)
-List is ranked by actual or estimated number of employees.
-Sales ranges may be estimated based on industry averages.
-List rankings are a measurement of company size and in no way intended to measure company quality.
-List is composed of companies located in the Twin Cities metro area and is not exhaustive.
-Sources: Interviews and profile submissions from company representatives and/or company websites, press releases and news reports.
-To submit a company profile or a correction, please contact our research department through the “Submit Company Profile” form on the front page of www.bizlistr.com.
-Bizlistr.com information is updated through daily research. Our team has over 15 years of business research experience in the Twin Cities market. We are working every day with top metro area companies to bring you the most current information possible.